Monday, October 11, 2010

Sticking to it

I am proving to be more consistent at this daily blogging thing than I thought. See, day two, and I've posted twice. The math is almost scary.

By the way, if you have by some miraculous set of circumstances wandered by good ol' Pindabble, be sure to check out my real blog, mattbaxx.blogspot.com. A weekly humor column sent up once each, er, week. You'll like it, really. You can trust me.

Though everything else is fine with the world, you will have to wait a bit more before any explanation is given for the title of this blog. Possibly because I want to keep you in suspenders (that's what we used to say in the good old days for "keep you in suspense"), but more likely because I have not yet fashioned an explanation.

It is Pindabble. That's what it is. No more, no less.

Well, maybe a little less.

No comments:

Post a Comment